TRADE STALL REQUIREMENTS
* Please contact the Coordinator Bronnie Johnson before making an application
* Vendors must confirm site bookings and site fee payments MUST be made by Monday 17th February.
Applications will not be accepted after this date.
* Toilet & Shower facilities are available within the grounds for Vendors convenience
* There are no powered sites for Trade Stalls or Camping
(Please bring your own generator if power is required)
* Vendors MUST provide a copy of their current Public Liability Insurance Certificate.
Applications will not be accepted without this copy sent with booking & payment)
· Please Note: Trade Stall vendors may only sell from their allocated stall site
2020 SITE FEE (GST EXEMPT)
* Standard Site 3m2 open from dawn till dusk $30 per day per site
* Large Site over 3m2 open from dawn till dusk $55 per day per site
* Camping Fees $40 per site for the weekend
*Oversized sites must discuss details of their requirements as space is limited
NB It is preferred that Trade Stalls are in place by Thursday pm or no later than 9am Friday
Cheques/Money Orders payable to: King of the Ranges Stockman's Challenge Inc
Bank Details: BSB: 932-000 Account: 428 437 Ref: T/S & Name
For further information please contact
King of the Ranges Trade Stalls
16 Rosella Street
Murrurundi NSW 2338
Phone: (02) 6546 6574 Mobile: 0409 926 471
The Upper Hunter Shire Council is currently introducing a Single-Use Plastic Free Events Policy as part of its Environmental Management.
Council will be providing information about reusable and compostable alternatives to single-use plastics.
It is likely that within the next 12 months vendors will be required to comply and the KOTR Committee hopes that for the 2020 Event our Stall Holders will be working towards compliance.